Wednesday, April 2, 2014

HELLO AGAIN



Hello again, fashion Lovers...
Well, it has been almost a year since my last blog writting, and here we are with another. I will be bringing some of my older blog to this one, so you might be able to understand where I've been and where I'm going now. We will be updating you on the fashion world, and even a few design commentaries.



My first designer this year will be Ms. Sheila Ferrer:



March 26
HFW 2014 WELCOMES SHEILA FERRER SWIMWEAR

Photo by Darryl Reece/ Designer: Sheila Ferrer / Model: Anaiyah Reynolds



I've known Sheila for the past 6 years. Sheila & her swimwear has modeled in the NY fashion shows that I have produced. According to her, she started to design about four years ago. Truth be told she began at a young age. She will tell you more about herself. What she has done, is change the way she designs. As you can see in the photo above, her work has moved beyond the knits that she used to solely produce. I was proud of the fact that Harrisburg Fashion Week used my photo to welcome her to their show. While Sheila has done fashion shows from Miami to NY, it is nice to see her coming into her own, The Harrisburg Fashion Week is her first show this year. Expect plenty more to come from this wonderful designer.



Posted by Darryl at 7:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment